Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Heart on a String Hat



I have made the cutest hat ever. I can't take credit for the pattern but it really is beautiful. It's called "Heart on a String" and it's a free pattern on Ravelry. I love it. It's so cute! The only issue I had was trying to knit the heart. It was impossible for me. I didn't have the right needle sizes for it and the technique was very new to me. I tried it about three times and finally decided on crocheting the heart instead. I think it turned out nice. It was gifted to a little girl in my son's class for her birthday. I hope she likes it!

I am working on another hat right now as well but this one is a newborn hat for our soon to be newborn baby girl. I am due February 28th and wanted to make sure our newest addition had a cute little hat to keep her warm. I will be posting that one soon since I am almost finished. I love the way it is working up!


Hope you have a blessed day! †

b




No comments:

Post a Comment