Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Piggy Tail Hat





I don't know about anyone else with small children and especially girls BUT our youngest wears pigtails a lot! It looks cute on her and it totally fits her spunky little personality. Here was my problem. What do I do now that the cold weather is approaching and she will be needing to wear a hat??? They always smoosh her cute little piggy tails. Well when you are a knitter you knit a solution. I had a VERY hard time finding a free pattern for a hat that incorporated piggy tail holes for them to just pop through. This is my design and it is really simple. Knit a hat and add two button holes, one on each side, to create the 'Piggy Tail Hat'. It's so simple.


There is not one time that goes by I am not stopped running errands that someone wants to tell me how cute this is and what a great idea! I also get, "You should start selling those!", and yes indeed I should and will. This design may just be one of the first additions to my Etsy store along with a Rapunzel and see how they do.

I hope you have a blessed day! †

b

No comments:

Post a Comment