Monday, November 7, 2011

Smitten Kitten Hat

I have been just loving making fun hats for my girls. Our oldest daughter had asked for a kitten hat. She loves all things kitten lately probably because we added a little kitten, Penelope, to our growing family. I was a little nervous since I had never knit such an intricate seeming hat before. I was a little nervous on how to cast on stitches to a project once it was already finished off. It was much easier than I thought and I really enjoyed it. I ended up learning some really cool techniques I am going to need to know. My brain of course is on overdrive now with all the possibilities that I could use these new techniques for. Now I think I will make a lighter grey one for our younger daughter. She loves walking around with big sis' hat on her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment